2.1.1 todo..

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 04:10:41 EST

    Hi Folks,
             Here is my dod list for 2.1.1.

    1. Finish TOC. This needs a decent GUI for the dialog and bit more polish
    on the XP side.

    2. Have Win32 dialog for stylist. (Needed for TOC dialog.)

    3. Have a Win32 dialog for TOC.

    4. Have a decent OSX binary.

    5. fix up some XP formatting bugs I've noticed.

    That's it. My personal priority is to finish 1 and then fix XP and imp/exp
    bugs until 2, 3 and 4 appear.

    So for all you can do a better TOC dialog than me, fire up and glade send
    your glade files in to the List. We'll critisize you until we reach a
    consesus :-)

    It would be really cool to have one of Tomas's complex script plugins
    going for 2.1.1 but I don't think we should wait on it for 2.1.1.