Re: 2.1.1 todo..

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 14:37:30 EST

    > It would be really cool to have one of Tomas's complex script plugins
    > going for 2.1.1 but I don't think we should wait on it for 2.1.1.

    It depends on the timetable; in any case the Uniscribe win32 graphics
    will not be difficult to make into a plugin, so it could be released
    later as it is ready.

    My priority is to get the revisions up to scratch; notably need to be
    able to accurately import revisions from word and export into rtf. I
    would appreciate if folk would not be shy with filling revision-
    related bugs.

    Tomas