Re: 2.1.1 todo..

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 16:04:04 EST

    >> It would be really cool to have one of Tomas's complex script plugins
    >> going for 2.1.1 but I don't think we should wait on it for 2.1.1.
    >
    > It depends on the timetable; in any case the Uniscribe win32 graphics
    > will not be difficult to make into a plugin, so it could be released
    > later as it is ready.
    >
    > My priority is to get the revisions up to scratch; notably need to be
    > able to accurately import revisions from word and export into rtf. I
    > would appreciate if folk would not be shy with filling revision-
    > related bugs.

    Yay! This is great news. I hope we can find a way to work with hub to
    revisions imported from RTF too. Otherwise we won;t be able to read the
    docs we export with revision to RTF (and hide as a word doc).

    Regarding timescale, well maybe we can have 2.1.1 by the of the week. If
    the Windows dialogs don't start appearing it might be worth releasing
    2.1.1 anyway.