Re: commit: New Improved TOC Dialog.

From: Charles Goodwin (charlie_at_xwt.org)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 05:43:15 EST

    The only thing about this is that it's not easily seen how to add or
    drop Levels. I'm guessing that the 'last level' is always empty (so
    filling it in creates an additional 'last level')?

    It could also use some HIGification. But otherwise it's a vast
    improvement and very useful. Definitely headed in the right direction.

    On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 07:03, msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
    > Some people have asked for a preview. I agree that a preview is a good
    > thing but it is difficult to write with a lot of details that need to
    > work.

    I guess you could have an 'apply' button for a live-preview (without
    closing the dialogue). I suggest that a preview pane can otherwise be
    put on the todo list as you've done all the amazing hard work. Perhaps
    it'd be a good project for an upcoming contributor.

    *Shifts eyes, looking around smokey room looking for a sucker*

    --
    - Charlie

    Charles Goodwin <charlie_at_xwt.org> Online @ http://www.charlietech.com