RTF files unreadable by MS Word?

From: Pierre Abbat (phma_at_webjockey.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 20:56:25 EST

    Have any of you recently saved a file with Abi in RTF, sent it to someone
    using MS Word, and been told that it wouldn't load? I looked at the list of
    RTF bugs but couldn't tell which one would cause such a problem. After
    sending someone the RTF file, I saved it as .doc - and got the RTF again.

    phma

    --
    .i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
    .ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga