Re: RTF files unreadable by MS Word?

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 21:12:16 EST

    --- Pierre Abbat <phma_at_webjockey.net> wrote:
    > Have any of you recently saved a file with Abi in
    > RTF, sent it to someone
    > using MS Word, and been told that it wouldn't load?
    > I looked at the list of
    > RTF bugs but couldn't tell which one would cause
    > such a problem. After
    > sending someone the RTF file, I saved it as .doc -
    > and got the RTF again.

    We don't save as .doc - we save as RTF with a .doc
    extension.

    Dom

    =====
    I think the problem with the Democratic Party in general is that they've been so afraid to lose they're willing to say whatever it takes to win. And once you're willing to say whatever it takes to win, you lose. - Howard Dean

    http://www.deanforamerica.com/