Re: commit (head): gr_Graphics

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 17:00:47 EST

    On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 22:38, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > Why? IMO, XXX::getApp() should be removed. There is
    > only ever 1 instance of an XAP_Application object.
    > There should not be FV_View::getApp() or
    > GR_Graphics::getApp() methods.

    XAP_App is a singleton class, and during my last refactoring, I found
    out that most XAP_Frame parameters were only used to retrieve the
    XAP_App instance... My main problem was that I had no XAP_Frame at that
    time. Finally everything was easier. :-)

    I'll probably put this in my codebase cleanup plan, after the UT_String
    deprecation.

    Hub