Re: commit (HEAD): line breaking

From: b4205072_at_alumni.ku.ac.th
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 09:10:21 EST

    Quoting Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>:

    > > Are you going to put something similar to
    > > SCRIPT_LOGATTR.fSoftBreak in Uniscribe to GR_RenderInfo?
    >
    > The Uniscribe code is found in gr_Win32USPGraphics.h/cpp and it uses
    > GR_Win32USPRenderInfo (GR_RenderInfo is just an abstract base class
    > hidding platform-specific imlementation details from our layout
    > classes).

    Even GR_RenderInfo is abstract base class, it should have some
    virtual method, which functionally equal to SCRIPT_LOGATTR.fSoftBreak
    on WIN32 or PangoLogAttr.is_char_break on UNIX, shouldn't it?
    I apologise if I misunderstand.

    > I am going to implemnt the line breaking function over the
    > weekend.

    Is this too early to ask you where are you going put ``ScriptBreak''
    function from Uniscribe?

    Vee