Re: Problems with CVS HEAD on win32

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 10:18:32 EST

    Hi Tomas,

    I tried this on WinXP using the latest KJD nightly
    build. That means it was built using MSVC7. All of the
    chars are laid atop one another, per line.

    Cheers,
    Dom

    --- Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    > Hi Marc,
    >
    > > Currently, win32 is useless when not using the
    > Uniscribe class. When I
    > > compile abi, I can only type 1 char per line. I
    > used the mingw build as
    > > well as the MSVC project build as well as JKD's
    > build. We can't release
    > > 2.1.1 with 'feature'...
    > >
    > > Any clue what is going on Tomas? I suspect you
    > only use Uniscribe these
    > > days, and not notice the error.
    >
    > Actually, I always test without Uniscribe before
    > committing, and
    > things work here just fine. I have just done a
    > complete update on my
    > tree to make sure, and I do not have this problem.
    > So this is
    > probably specific to a particular flavour of win32.
    > I am currently on
    > WinXP, and I am about to go and boot up my Win98
    > machine and see if I
    > can reproduce the problem there.
    >
    > Tomas

    =====
    I think the problem with the Democratic Party in general is that they've been so afraid to lose they're willing to say whatever it takes to win. And once you're willing to say whatever it takes to win, you lose. - Howard Dean

    http://www.deanforamerica.com/