Re: Splash screen

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 03:13:15 EST

    > If we removed the Antennae from Abi, would that allay the "bug
    > on the desktop?!?!?" fears somewhat?

    Please don't. As for the so-called bug: people who do not know what
    the icons are should fear indeed (as they should of anything that
    just
    appears on their computers). People who use AW know that these are AW
    icons and have no reason to fear. This is one of those 'bugs' that I
    wish the Bugzilla folk would add some stronger option for resolving
    than just INVALID.

    Tomas
    PS. The icons in 6259 are well worth a look.