Re: Patch

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 20:49:52 EST

    I've committed a variant of this patch plus some other
    stuff:

    1) Close font and para blocks properly
    2) Actually emit UTF-8 text
    3) Remove all of the text-encoding garbage
    4) Remove lots of other unecessary cruft
    5) Locale-protect all printf(double) calls

    Dom

    --- David Bolack <dbolack_at_electricmulch.com> wrote:
    > Force a default UTF-8 encoding on the exported file.
    >

    > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-gzip
    name=passepartout.patch.2.gz

    =====
    I think the problem with the Democratic Party in general is that they've been so afraid to lose they're willing to say whatever it takes to win. And once you're willing to say whatever it takes to win, you lose. - Howard Dean

    http://www.deanforamerica.com/