Re: releasing 2.1.2 in 2 weeks ?

From: Martin Sevior (msevior_at_seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 21:51:24 EST

    On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 18:50, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > would anyone mind release 2.1.2 in 2 weeks ? I'd like us to release more
    > often.
    >
    > I'll add on my TODO list: "auto-release scripts for HEAD"

    Can we get the binaries built faster or more easily?

    I can do fedora core 1 since Rui seems to have problems with them now.

    I'll use the spec file from the fedora test 2 srpm. So these will be
    gnome-only with the plugins and embedded file rolled into single rpm. I
    think users appreciate the convenience of a one-click download.

    PS. The OSX binary for 2.1.1 is by FAR the biggest download target.

    Also windows binaries seem to take ages.