Commit (head): bug 6559, scroll-wheel zoom crasher

From: Mikey Cooper (mikey_at_bluey.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 13:16:42 EDT

    Set boundaries for scroll-wheel zooming at 10% - 500%. Fixes bug 6559.
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp

    I set the boundaries based on what the zoom dialog would allow. The crash
    only happens in head, but this should probably be backported anyhow since in
    stable we end up zooming out from 10% (or in from 500%) back to 100% which
    would seem unnatural to me as a user.