commit: Lots of fixing for toggling auto-spell on and off.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 13:17:56 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_Squiggles.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp text/fmt/xp/fv_View_cmd.cpp
    Lots of fixes for toggling auto-spell on and off.

    There were a few worries here. One problem was we were using the old
    block->getNext() instead of
    block->getNextBlockInDocument(). Another was that we were not marking the
    affected runs of misspelt text as dirty so the squiggles were not redrawn.
    Another was that we may mark a block as containing no spelling mistakes
    when it was not formatted yet.

    This commit should be back ported.

    Martin