Re: More multiple AWN release!

From: Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 03:00:07 CEST

Do you even proof read these AWN's ? Man, I found some serious errors in
there, which are, like *huge*...

For example, everyone knows that in AWN #196, "lucious" should be
"luscious"*.

I'm no longer interested in AWN's as they seem much to error-prone.**

Marc

PS: ***

*) Actually, and didn't know what the word exactly meant, so I looked it
up, and found the ueber-obvious error.

**) Nah, I'm just bashing some random abiword-user here...

***) Just my way of saying Thank You :D

--
Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>