PATCH: for Head: Replace Windows Document Icons with unified icon, for auto-selection

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 06:20:19 CEST

Hello Abi Friends! Attached, find a dos2unixed, bz2'ed "diff -u" of
abi/src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Res_Icons.rc2 , as well as a bz2'd
abi/src/wp/ap/win/abiword_doc.ico file. Together, these files supersede
the abiword_doc_xx.ico files previously used in Windows builds. The new
icon file contains both color depths and all three sizes, so Windows
will automatically select the closest match.

The only thing I was unable to test was the association made by the
installer (since I'm on MingW and make distribution isn't very happy for
me). It should work, since the unified resource takes the ID of the
first document icon resource in the previous file, but I'm not an expert
with NSIS.

This should be all ready to commit (just delete abiword_doc_xx.ico
(should be 16 and 32), add the new ico, and patch the RC2), if someone
would like to review it and do so.

Thanks!

Ryan

(PS. No, Marc, this is not a new feature: Without this, document icons
scaled poorly and just didn't play too nicely with Windows, not to
mention not matching the environment. Now it's better. I've got Swoosh
A ones for 2.2 as well)