Re: Stylist?

From: E. A. Zen <ericzen_at_ez-net.com>
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 20:49:11 CEST

On 29/05/04 16:24:03, Mark Gilbert wrote:

> How where and why did we get a stylist in AbiWord? As far as I can
> tell, that dialog is a list of styles, aka "style list". A stylist
> is a formatting wizard/druid (ala mspub's wizards) or a flamboyant
> hair dresser, not a list of styles.

Remember when you learned that the AWN was useful? So are the old
ones!

http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2004/awn180.phtml#devlist01

I googled for "stylist abiword"

I remember reading that for the first time and thinking I got it wrong,
but that's what Martin calls it.... It kind of works, etymologically
speaking; "do up" your hair, "do up" your document.

Bad MG, baaad.

-Eric

--
I am a big believer in out-of-sight, out-of-my-reality.
Rob Enderle? Never met him, must not exist.