Re: commit (head): 7197

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 22:52:15 CET

Op ma, 15-11-2004 te 19:23 +0000, schreef Tomas Frydrych:
> > If another process does the same, the same bug would reappear....
>
> I do not thing so -- the flag is processed inside the spellchecker
> itself, SpellChecker::requestDictionary() exists immediately if the
> flag is set.
>
> Or perhaps, I misunderstood the question?

Well, my question was a bit vague... IMO, the proper solution would be
if messages were only handled when 'idle'.

If we (purely hypothetical) add a grammar checker, which also pops up a
dialog in a similar manner as the spell check code, we would need yet
another flag for that to prevent the same issue...

I might be just nitpicking here... The current fix is good enough (for
now)

Marc