Re: RFC: 2.3 feature list

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 04:55:09 CET

> > These two will benefit enormously from Marc's RC work.
> >

> I'm not sure how small I'd call supporting an MDI. Lord knows how many
> bugs in our viewer/listener system will come to light when we try to
> start supporting these things.

Actually, it's almost trivial. Actually, my RC code _started out_ with
the split screen functionality showing multiple views. Abi was always
designed for such a purpose.

Not that I currently plan on coding it though :)

> > 9. Repeating table rows on pages
>
> ...what?

... like table rows marked as 'headers' which are always at the top of
the table on every page...

Bye!
  Marc