Re: scarey [was Re: New build of CocoaAbi]

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 20:00:55 CEST

Thanks, Alan, I love this e-mail.

It's true that both my screens are large. After years of 800x600 I did
my quoth-the-raven imitation: "Never More!"

I agree: it's too wide. Also, Ryan doesn't like the color. Oh, and I
want to make the palette title bars buttons. Hmm, what else,... Oh,
yes, more palettes...

Basically, this is the first version, and anyone who wants to help me
redesign the layout please get in touch!

I don't know who or what Wilber the Gimp is...

In the current build I think the palette isn't optional, but I'll be
making sure it is in the next. There's a possibility that I can make
the palette a plugin, but I need to think that through.

I haven't disabled the toolbars, but the toolbars are slightly buggy
and I'm not sure how best to fix them. I feel compelled to point out
that the toolbars have also been accused of eating up screen space...

Amused, Frank