commit: abi & abipbx: FV_View methods and new CocoaAbi Properties palette

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 20:36:53 CEST

Couldn't find what I wanted in FV_View so I've written 3 new methods,
but I've marked these as experimental for now because I want to make
sure they work.

o FV_View: add three new methods:
- getAllAttrProp: get all properties associated with current location
- queryCharFormat: determine whether a property is specified explicitly
o normal.awt template location code in PD_Document was not fully XP
o CocoaAbi
- add new property inspector palette to tool palette
- add switches to indicate whether color&bgcolor are set explicitly
- only include files containing substring ".awt" in template list
- new icon associated with .bak~ and .CRASHED extensions
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaToolPalette.h
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaToolPalette.mm
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaToolPalette.nib/classes.nib
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaToolPalette.nib/info.nib
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaToolPalette.nib/keyedobjects.nib
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/cocoa/ap_CocoaDialog_New.mm
CVS: src/wp/main/cocoa/bundle/Info.plist
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: src/wp/main/cocoa/bundle/AbiStops.icns
CVS:

o add AbiStops.icns to project
CVS:
CVS: