commit (head): toward fixing 7324

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 20:55:13 CEST

Martin,

I have fixed up ie_imp_RTF::pasteFromBuffer() to ensure that there is
a block present before the paste starts, and the table from 7324 gets
an intervening block as it should. However, I still get an assert in
fl_SectionLayout.cpp @ 4460 in
fl_HdrFtrShadow::findMatchingContainer() -- the shadow does not find
the matching block.

I have been pearing at this for quite a while, but have not got a
clue what is causing it -- it might be cause the importer or not, but
I though you might have a clue what would cause this.

Tomas