Format IMage dialog screenshot Re: Label naming (fwd)

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 01:27:55 CEST

Oh, more thing. I haven't committed screen shots of the new format image
dialog yet. One reason I haven't (apart from laziness) is because I wanted
all these issues settled and to have dialog stable before other platforms
implement it.

In the meantime here is a screenshot of the format image dialog.

http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~msevior/abiword/FormatImage.png

Martin