Patch: Convert ap_Win32Dialog_PageSetup to win32 property pages

From: Mikey Cooper <mikey_at_bluey.com>
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 06:44:10 CEST

The attached patch will convert the Page Setup dialog in win32 from the
old tabbed dialog style to the newer method using Property Sheets and
Pages. This allows us to use hotkeys and keyboard navigation (tabbing
between controls, dialog pages). Also removed a hotkey from
ap_String_IDs that was set for the Margin tab's label.

Can someone review this before I commit it? I made an xp change I want
to verify won't break other platforms.

This starts work on bugs 1069 and 5189, fixes 5166 and may fix 2340
(will test on Win9x tomorrow).

Thanks!
Mikey