Re: Save as PDF

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 01:34:22 CEST

> On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 03:24:48PM +1000, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
> wrote:
>>
>> The main issue I have with gnome-print as a pdf driver is that it
>> doesn't
>> support hyperlinks or bookmarks.
>
> I have planned to add support for hyperlinks at some point. If that
> went in today, would you be willing to require a recent release of
> gnome-print ?

Hi Jody,
        To be fair, it will also take quite a bit of thought as to how to
support hyperlinks and bookmarks on the AbiWord side of things for
pdf generated through a printing API.

I think we would need to add some funky code in our cross platform
fp_Run::draw(...) methods.

This will be hard to do in a cross platform way. I'm very keen to
investigate how to do this on the next unstable cycle but not now.