Re: Save as PDF

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 02:55:48 CEST

msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> To be fair, it will also take quite a bit of thought as to how to
> support hyperlinks and bookmarks on the AbiWord side of things for
> pdf generated through a printing API.
>
> I think we would need to add some funky code in our cross platform
> fp_Run::draw(...) methods.
>
> This will be hard to do in a cross platform way. I'm very keen to
> investigate how to do this on the next unstable cycle but not now.

I think it would be more of the kind GR_Graphics::hRef(const UT_Rect &f,
UT_UTF8String uri) were f is the Rect where he href region is and uri is
the URI of the link. Maybe there would be a different data type for
internal link (to specify page, anchor, etc).

And we'd need a GR_Graphics::anchor(const UT_Point &pt, UT_UTF8String
name) to set the anchor.

Hub