Re: TWiki Webmaster

From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 21:26:26 CEST

On Monday 22 August 2005 02:46 pm, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> Nice catch, Randy.

Thanks! Since SumOne (sum1?) noticed some spam a few weeks ago (and reverted
it--looks like he was fighting a war for a few weeks) I've started
monitoriing the WebChanges pages every few days. Aside from some problems
that I fixed when I first stated monitoring, there hasn't been much spam type
activity (knock on wood). No promises on how long I'll continue monitoring.

> This is definitely spam.

Fixed.

Randy Kramer