patch: fixes for TOC Unix dialog box

From: Jordi Mas <jmas_at_softcatala.org>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 21:15:03 CEST

Hi folks,

The following patch for the TOC Unix Dialog Box fixes two issues:

- Sets the last Level of the TOC that you were working on the dialog box
since other settings are dependent on it. The fill and display styles
are also coordinated with this setting. Before to this patch, you can
see "Level1" in the combobox but the settings of the current Level in
the fill and display style were displaying other's level settings. This
was due to the fact that is a modeless dialog.

- Calls applyTOCPropsToDoc when applying a new Style to avoid to lose
the setting when the AutoUpdater calls fillTOCPropsFromDoc every few
milliseconds.

Since TOC is a finished feature, let me suggest that someone goes tru
this dialog in Unix and checks that all the UI elements are properly
connected to the backend and properly working.

Regards,

Jordi,

Note: I'm also fixing the Win32 one that is still quite incomplete