OpenDocument patch - Support for numbered lists

From: Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho <daniel.carvalho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 23:12:57 CEST

Hi guys,

I commited a patch adding support for numbered lists. Is also improves
support for lists as a whole.

I think that the support for lists have reached a very reasonable stage.
 Further improvements, in my opinion, would take a lot of work and/or
would require ugly hacks to do the translation of those missing
OpenDocument features to AbiWord. So, I will probably leave it that way
for now and begin the work on other features.

I have attached a zip with two .odt test documents and their resulting
.abw counterparts.

One of them is the lists01.odt test document made by Alan Horkan, from
the odt_test_suite. It made me aware of some list oddities :-). Thanks Alan.

Best Regards,
Daniel d'Andrada T. de Carvalho - INdT