Re: OpenDocument plugin for AbiWord is "finished"!

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 17:09:35 CET

On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 11:10 -0300, Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This should be my last week of work on this project,

:'-(

> although I will
> continue to support it fixing the bugs that are likely to appear over
> time (as it gets tested by users).

:-)

> The export is in a better situation. AbiWord implements a kind of subset
> of the OpenDocument features, so that's an easier job.
>
> But this does not mean that the plugin is unusable. It in fact does a
> pretty good (lossless) job handling most common types of documents.

As it goes for all our import/export filters :)

> It was great to get involved with the AbiWord community. Thanks all of
> you guys!

Thank you for your great contributions, and, more importantly, the joy
we (at least I) got from you hanging around in #abiword. I hope you'll
continue to drop in from time to time!

Marc