RE: What's wrong with my AbiCommand?

From: Tech Support <message_at_ptd.net>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 03:51:26 CET

I tried the 'load $filename'

I am getting the same result: Aborted

I can send the debugging output soon.

I was just doing commands from the command line.

I also tried from php

$handle = popen("/usr/local/bin/abiword --plugun AbiCommand");
fputs($handle, "server");
fputs($handle, "load /usr/local/apache/sites/Toronto.doc");
fputs($handle, "save /tmp/toronto1.txt");

That did not work.

But the same idea with
fputs($handle, "converttotext /usr/local/apache/sites/Toronto.doc");

worked

So, something is not right with commands load and new