commit: RE: What's wrong with my AbiCommand?

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 06:29:28 CET

Hi Tech Support,
                Thanks for your bug report. I found a number of issues and
fixed them. I also implemented a "converttohtml" command
that works exactly the same way as "converttotext". I
think that your use-case is likely to be repeated
elsewhere so I've implemented that to.

This should be available in AbiWord-2.4.2 which due Real Soon Now.

All these fixes should be forward-ported to CVS HEAD

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-4-0-STABLE
CVS: abicommand/xp/AbiCommand.cpp
Fix save as "HTML". Implement new feature "converttoHTML"

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-4-0-STABLE
CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixNullGraphics.cpp
CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML.cpp
Fix AbiCommand "save" command and surpress the HTML dialog
if save as HTML type is called from AbiCommand.
Please forward port.