Re: 2.4 feature list - native cut and paste.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 21:18:34 CET

> 4. Native cut & paste (Hub)

There is a HUGE amount of code in the RTF export and importer designed to
deal with the complexities of cutting and pasting and particularly the
complexities of pasting into different contexts.

I'm not willing to help out much on this piece of code because I consider
it a waste of time and I will accept no regressions from our current cut
and paste code feature set.

This includes our ability to interoperate with MS Word and other
applications.

Martin