Re: documentation questions

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 04:08:05 CET

Hi Jasmina!

> > If this isn't the way this needs to go, I'll work on the documentation
> > as it is. I plan on adding some screen shots of other versions where
> > they're missing, updating some stuff, etc. Suggestions are welcome,
> > of course.
>
> You can start updating :-) Otherwise it will never start.

Indeed... Any work in this area is greatly appreciated, as the
documentation is way to outdated.

In the future, we also need a good framework to translate the
documentation. Maybe something along the lines of .po files. We can
worry about this later though. We first need good and complete english
documentation as a base.

Welcome and have fun!
  Marc