Re: Ditching BeOS code

From: Timothy Brown <s4006402_at_student.uq.edu.au>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 06:24:46 CET

Hi,

I am interested in the BeOS code. In fact about 2 days ago I started looking
into what is going on and if my skills meet the challenge. At the moment I am
using the 2.2.3 tarball rather than HEAD so that I know the code works.

If you haven't removed the code yet, could you give me say 2 weeks so that I can
work out if I am going to put my hand up for the role of BeOS maintainer.

Thanks,

Tim