Re: Ditching BeOS code

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 15:57:27 CET

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 15:24 +1000, Timothy Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in the BeOS code. In fact about 2 days ago I started looking

Oh no yet again.

> into what is going on and if my skills meet the challenge. At the moment I am
> using the 2.2.3 tarball rather than HEAD so that I know the code works.

Sounds fair.

> If you haven't removed the code yet, could you give me say 2 weeks so that I can
> work out if I am going to put my hand up for the role of BeOS maintainer.

2 weeks. So if we get nothing on Sat 29, I proceed to the removal, no
question asked. I'll be strict.

And for people who wonder, delete file from CVS can still be recovered.
They are archived and provide for older versions of the tree.

Hub

--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/