commit: ABI-MATH - minor fixes to makefile and config helper

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan_at_cs.unibo.it>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 18:01:08 CET

* removed EOL escape character \ from makefile.am
  (produced ill-formed makefile)
* added configure option to disable mathview support even when
  gtkmathview is present (--disable-mathview)
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: ABIMATH
CVS: ac-helpers/abi-mathview.m4 src/af/math/xp/GNUmakefile.am
CVS: src/wp/main/cocoa/bundle/Info.plist
CVS:

Martin,

abimath _does_ compile and link successfully on my machine. Your patch
to the ShapingContext.hh file has been integrated and committed (will
make it to the anonymous CVS server tomorrow).

I have added a

        --disable-mathview

option to the configure script so that one can disable gtkmathview
support even when it is present, although some makefiles in the source
tree still need to be fixed for this option to have the desired effect.

I now get

DEBUG: s_AskForMathMLPathname: frame 0x10a556f0
DEBUG: MATHML Path Name selected
= /home/luca/projects/OtherRepositories/AbiWord/abi/alpha.xml
DEBUG: fileInsertMathML: loading
[/home/luca/projects/OtherRepositories/AbiWord/abi/alpha.xml]
DEBUG: Edit:InsertObject:Math:
DEBUG: fp_MathRun _lookupProperties span 10d39cf0

**** (1) Assert ****
**** (1) n<m_iCount at ../../../../src/af/util/xp/ut_vector.h:101 ****
**** (1) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :

at runtime, which does not look familiar.

Let me know if you still have troubles linking against gtkmathview (I'd
recommend you to do a make clean, make, make install for it, just in
case).

Regards
--luca