Re: commit: ABI-MATH - minor fixes to makefile and config helper

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 14:06:47 CET

> * removed EOL escape character \ from makefile.am
> (produced ill-formed makefile)
> * added configure option to disable mathview support even when
> gtkmathview is present (--disable-mathview)
> CVS:
> CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
> CVS:
> CVS: Committing in .
> CVS:
> CVS: Modified Files:
> CVS: Tag: ABIMATH
> CVS: ac-helpers/abi-mathview.m4 src/af/math/xp/GNUmakefile.am
> CVS: src/wp/main/cocoa/bundle/Info.plist
> CVS:
>
> Martin,
>
> abimath _does_ compile and link successfully on my machine. Your patch
> to the ShapingContext.hh file has been integrated and committed (will
> make it to the anonymous CVS server tomorrow).
>
> I have added a
>
> --disable-mathview
>
> option to the configure script so that one can disable gtkmathview
> support even when it is present, although some makefiles in the source
> tree still need to be fixed for this option to have the desired effect.
>
> I now get
>
> DEBUG: s_AskForMathMLPathname: frame 0x10a556f0
> DEBUG: MATHML Path Name selected
> = /home/luca/projects/OtherRepositories/AbiWord/abi/alpha.xml
> DEBUG: fileInsertMathML: loading
> [/home/luca/projects/OtherRepositories/AbiWord/abi/alpha.xml]
> DEBUG: Edit:InsertObject:Math:
> DEBUG: fp_MathRun _lookupProperties span 10d39cf0
>
> **** (1) Assert ****
> **** (1) n<m_iCount at ../../../../src/af/util/xp/ut_vector.h:101 ****
> **** (1) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :
>
> at runtime, which does not look familiar.
>
> Let me know if you still have troubles linking against gtkmathview (I'd
> recommend you to do a make clean, make, make install for it, just in
> case).
>
> Regards
> --luca

Thanks very much Luca. Currently my laptop is acting pretty weirdly. I may
not be able to get back to development before next week.

Thanks very much for the crash report! The plugin appears to load at least
:-)

Once I have a build that crashes at that point I'm pretty sure we can get
it fixed to be back where were before.

Once there I'll move src/af/math/xp to a plugin and we ask the other abi
developers for permission to move the rest into CVS HEAD.