Re: documentation questions

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 23:36:56 CET

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 07:11 -0500, Ruth A. Kramer wrote:
> I'll be surprised if you can find an alternate wiki that provides all
> of
> the features that I've used on some of the web pages:
> * automatic TOCs based on headings

The one we use at the office has.
http://open.nit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=GracefulTavi
Just insert [[Toc]].

> * the automatic search feature that automatically adds new
> (properly
> named) items to the FAQ

I don't really know. But I'm sure we can do that in some way or the
other.

BTW, I'll look at the rewritting rules in Apache. I thought about that
too. The problem is that TWiki is a blackbox to me.

Hub

--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/