Re: documentation questions

From: Ruth A. Kramer <rhkramer_at_fast.net>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 10:24:08 CET

Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 07:11 -0500, Randy Kramer wrote:
> The one we use at the office has.
> http://open.nit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=GracefulTavi
> Just insert [[Toc]].

Great! (I'll have to look at that one, though I'm sort of considering
building my own wiki like thing in Ruby, building off of Instiki.)

> > * the automatic search feature that automatically adds new
> > (properly
> > named) items to the FAQ
>
> I don't really know. But I'm sure we can do that in some way or the
> other.

I'm sure you'll find a way! ;-)

> BTW, I'll look at the rewritting rules in Apache.

Good. If I get a chance this week, I'll try to find some useful pages
on the TWiki site and forward them to you. (If you see notes about the
rewriting rules with my name on them, they probably will not be of much
use. ;-) (Also, if you go to TWiki, you'll get to see TWiki's new look,
which you might like.)

> I thought about that
> too. The problem is that TWiki is a blackbox to me.

regards,
Randy Kramer