Re: comit: ABI_MATH Luca's crash in gr_Abi_MathView

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan_at_cs.unibo.it>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 16:20:22 CET

Hi Martin,

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 01:55 +1100, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> OK this is fixed. Now I get a crash in GtkMathView attempting to insert a
> math formula.
>
> Any idea's Luca?

no, 'cause I can't seem to reproduce the crash, even with the exact
MathML fragment you posted, although some evil happens when I shut down
abiword:

[...]
DEBUG: ut_unixTimer.cpp: timer destructor
DEBUG: fpPage: Deleting page 10cbfc28
DEBUG: Delete Owned Page 10cbfc28
DEBUG: ~fl_BlockLayout: Deleting block 10cc19f8 sdh 10d194f8
DEBUG: Oh no - we just crashed!

Seriously, what is the minium sequence of actions you do to make it
crash?

BTW: I'm on IRC right now in case you're able to get connected.

Cheers,
--luca