Re: Fixing the Catalan downloadble dictionary

From: Jordi Mas <jmas_at_softcatala.org>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 11:47:52 CET

> You may also like to update
> abiword-docs/ABW/en-US/info/infospelling.abw

Done.

>> I also have noticied that in the abispell module there dictionaries
>> like the Brazilian one that we are not packing. Brazil has many
>> speakers and their government is heavily committed to open source.

> These are certainly available for download:
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/abispell-pt-BR.i386.zip?
> download

Cool. I did not see it in the first place.

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: DictionaryCatalan.nsi

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: info/infospelling.abw

Can somebody please regenerate the Catalan dictionary installer and upload it?

Thanks Francis,

--
Jordi Mas i Hernāndez
Homepage and LiveJournal at http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas