Goto dialog proposal

From: Robert Staudinger <robsta_at_stereolyzer.net>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 13:02:45 CET

Hi,

proposing this change to the Goto dialog so we can have the
discussion /before/ this time. Not much more to say than this would give
us a dialog that could easily be extended to a oowriter like document
navigator thing (should not mean that i think we're in need for such a
beast).

- The widgets are positioned vertically, that's IMO better for a
non-modal dlg to
  fit aside the open document(s).
- For "Page" we might want to add the pages to the tree up to about
10-15 pages.
- Wording could certainly be improved, it's based on existing strings
now.

What you do ppl from other platforms think?
If theres any volunteers for writing the custom
GtkCellRendererSpinButton please speak up, other than that i've got to
dive in.

Thanks,
Rob

abi-gtk-goto.png