Re: New dialog framework

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 08:28:53 CET

Hi Robert,

Robert Staudinger wrote:

> just for the record, it would be nice if the new dialog framework would
> also support hooks for widgets, some sort of widget factory.

If you mean the ability to dynamically insert controls into dlgs, I fear
this would require a huge amount of work if it was to work via XP
interface. What I think would be much easier to do and would achieve the
same results, is to provide API for a plugin to replace Abi's dlgs with
dlgs of its own (with additional functionality) inside the dlg factory.

Tomas