commit: abi (BOTH): mail merge stuff and a CocoaAbi toolbars fix

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Sun Jan 23 2005 - 15:39:21 CET

A note on PD_Document & Mail Merge:

"Okay, as far as I can tell, [m_mailMergeLink] is a non-persistent
document property since it is not written to the AbiWord file when the
document is saved. In fact, it is only set if a mail-merge source/link
is given on the command line.

"Mail merge fields are, naturally, saved and loaded, but the
Insert->Mail Merge Field... dialog doesn't reflect the current
document's fields but rather some internal set of fields, which is
confusing if you are trying to work with muliple mail merge sources."

Anyway, I've added one or two very simple methods to PD_Document and
IE_MailMerge that make them a little more flexible. Shouldn't affect
anyone.

o CocoaAbi:
- fix the toolbars (which I broke in the recent rewrite)
- in the Tools->Plugins... dialog, show deactivated Cocoa plugins as
grey
- let Cocoa plugins add menu items to the Tools menu
- part of a new Mail Merge interface for Cocoa plugins
o PD_Document:
- add method to clear current Mail Merge fields
- add method to get current Mail Merge mapping
o IE_MailMerge:
- add method to get current Mail Merge mapping
- clear vectors of headers/items at start of import/merge
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-2-0-STABLE
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaAppController.h
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaAppController.mm
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaDlg_PluginManager.mm
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaPlugin.h
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaPlugin.mm
CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaToolbarWindow.mm
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_mailmerge.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_mailmerge.h