commit: Re: patch for abimathview

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 23:12:15 CET

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: CREDITS.TXT
Jean Brefort for abimathview build system

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: tools/abimathview/plugin.m4
CVS: tools/abimathview/xp/AbiMathView.cpp
CVS: tools/abimathview/xp/GNUmakefile.am
Large Step towards a working Build system for abimathview plugin from Jean
Brefort <jean.brefort@normalesup.org>

Thanks very much Jean!

Compiles and links fine. However on attempting to load the plugin I get
the following error...

DEBUG: DOM: loading plugin
/home/msevior/abidir/lib/AbiWord-2.4/plugins/libAbiMathView.so
DEBUG: (L129): loading
/home/msevior/abidir/lib/AbiWord-2.4/plugins/libAbiMathView.soDEBUG:
Failed to load module
/home/msevior/abidir/lib/AbiWord-2.4/plugins/libAbiMathView.so
DEBUG: (L168): failed to load
/home/msevior/abidir/lib/AbiWord-2.4/plugins/libAbiMathView.soDEBUG:
Reason: /home/msevior/abidir/lib/AbiWord-2.4/plugins/libAbiMathView.so:
undefined symbol: _ZTV6Logger
DEBUG: (L174): error msg
/home/msevior/abidir/lib/AbiWord-2.4/plugins/libAbiMathView.so: undefined
symbol: _ZTV6LoggerDEBUG: DOM: didn't load plugin: libAbiMathView.so

Looks like we're not pulling in all the GtkMathView libraries on load...

We're a long way forward but not quite there yet.