Re: Regarding compilation of abimathview

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 23:20:37 CET

> On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 15:30 +0100, Jean Bréfort wrote:
>> ac-helpers/abi-mathview.m4 is not in my tree. I just used pkg-config. At
>> the moment, I added checks in plugin.m4, so it is not an immediate
>> problem.
>
> ah... are you sure you've checked out from the ABIMATH branch?

>> StandardSymbolsShaper.hh
>> MathMLOperatorDictionary.hh
>
> thanks

Hi Luca,
        Could you switch to using CVS HEAD and the abimathview plugin now?

You get the plugins via

cvs co abiword-plugins

Put the abiword-plugins directory as a peer to your abi source tree.

You configure and build the abimathview plugin with...

./nextgen.sh
./configure --with-abiword=/home/msevior/abidir/abi-cvs/abi-unstable
--prefix=/home/msevior/abidir --disable-all --enable-abimathview
make
make install

Where --with-abiword=/home/msevior/abidir/abi-cvs/abi-unstable points to
your abiword source tree
--prefix=/home/msevior/abidir is the install directory for your abiword
build.

As I said in my last email the plugin build system almost works. I'll see
what I can do about finishing things today.