Re: commit: PNG snapshots of MathML in no MathML plugin.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 15:52:29 CET

>> See attached file for an example.
>>
>> There are a couple of things that need fixing.
>>
>> 1. The snapshot doesn;t zoom correctly.
>> 2. The Ascent/descent of the snapshot is wrong. Basically the descent is
>> always zero.
>
> Hmm,
>
> - It crashes here. I have no mathview or mathview plugin on my system
> whatsoever
> - Will these docs with the png snapshot be viewable in Abi <= 2.2 ? That
> would be quite desirable...

Not without a huge amount of backporting. You need CVS HEAD to view the docs.

I'm pretty sure they'd crash anything but CVS HEAD but with a bit of work
they'd prolly at least load in 2.2.

Please post a stack trace if you have crashes in CVS HEAD. I had to do a
complete make clean, make, make install to get everything to link right.