Re: commit: PNG snapshots of MathML in no MathML plugin.

From: Jean Bréfort <jean.brefort_at_normalesup.org>
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 12:59:16 CET

Le samedi 29 janvier 2005 à 23:15 +1100, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
a écrit :

> Jean try browsing the "tests" directory in gtkmathview. I find that
> "action4.xml" has always worked if anything will work.

It works in the tests directory, but not in the abi file. Seems there is
a problem with the <maction> tag:
[MathView] *** Warning[1:2]: no action specified for `maction' element

If I remove the action4.xml inclusion, the math-snap.abw file is
correctly loaded, and the fraction is displayed. Without the plugin
installed, I see the two png snapshots.

I have another concern: when the font size changes inside a paragraph,
it seems that the characters are aligned according to their bottoms and
not to their baselines; the same is true with 2.2. Is it a known bug?

Cheers,
Jean