Re: Assorted recommendations

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 14:32:45 CET

> Greetings:
>
> That if you click any toolbar option while in the Full Screen mode that
> Full Screen mode is automatically deactivated so to display the
> toolbars.
>
> A way to take out the left side ruler
>
> Allow backups in any format and other folder locations
>
> Option to omit Tool Palette at start-up,
>
> Use Nisus Theasurus or third party dictionaries under Services.

AbiWord uses the excellent Aiksaurus theasurus plugin on Unix, Windows and
QNX. It was our first non-import/export plugin.

Writing a cocoa interface for Aiksaurus would be an excellent opportunity
for an OSX developer to get involved in AbiWord development.

Look into the abiword-plugins/tools directory.